Lone X - Orchestep Lone X - Orchestep

I really, really enjoy this. Its SUPER laid back. The only thing that I would change about this track is the snares.. I think they need to be a little bit harder hitting. Other than that, 5/5.

Lone-X responds:

Thank you for your review! I appreciate the criticism!

Peace and love,
Lone X

Based God Type Beat Based God Type Beat

SWAG ON 100000

TheGreatKhalem responds:

SWAG TO THE MAXIMUM !

I Corinthians 2:9 I Corinthians 2:9

I really like the idea of everything, but I agree with Evil-Dog. The choir sounds pretty odd with those attack and release times. I also think that the beat comes in a little bit too suddenly. Some kind of quiet uplifting sweep that comes in a few bars before the drums might help that out a little bit. All in all, this could certainly become a really good tune. c:

Dreamscaper responds:

Agreed! I was very hesitant on releasing this track just yet because I knew that something just did not sound right about it, but I just got to that point when I honestly could not put my finger on it after listening to this piece over and over again for sound tests. So, I'm glad I submitted this so soon, so I could get all of your POVs, but I guess I'll have to be content with everyone hearing how rough it sounds currently. I'll definitely take Evil-Dog's and your advice about increasing the attack and release on the choir sample; it does sound pretty choppy and forced. Also, great idea about a small build-up right before the kick starts to give the listener a smoother expectation. Thank you so much for your review, I-Inanimate!